Who we are and what we do
The Center for Informed Consent Technology (c4ict) helps people with some of the most difficult and important medical decisions a parent will ever make.
We create technology and services such as:
VaxCalc – brings common-sense food ingredient label transparency to vaccines; otherwise, people just don’t know what they are getting (nor the risks they are taking).
VaxPlan – brings the revolutionary idea of individualized healthcare to vaccination by empowering parents as the primary medical decision-makers. Giant one-size-fits-all vaccination schedules are antiquated because people are not all the same. VaxPlan makes it easy for parents to selectively vaccinate based upon their own risk/benefit analysis.
VaxBot – a vaccine-choice friendly chatbot that makes it easy to get quick answers for informed vaccination decision-making.
Censored Library – makes censored vaccine information available to the public.
VaxCalc Forum – a private global community, providing a place to connect with others regarding vaccines and choice in a positive way, without all the fear, hate and vaccine-risk censorship that we see in the mainstream media, social media, and doctor’s office.
Our core beliefs and values:
At the Center for Informed Consent Technology, we support your natural right to choose ALL, SOME or NO vaccines.
- We believe that all people are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
- We believe that all people have the natural right to choose ALL, SOME, or NO vaccines for themselves and their children.
- We value a love of learning, continual improvement, and expanding compassion.
- We believe in hard work and the enjoyment of it – that we produce either results or reasons.
- We believe that mandatory vaccination is entirely incompatible with freedom, democracy, and trust
- We believe in putting software into the service of individual freedom and empowerment*
* By empowerment, we specifically mean: the process of becoming stronger and more confident, especially in controlling one’s life and claiming one’s rights.
Informed consent in vaccination for everybody everywhere, with nobody left out, in a world free of mandatory vaccination laws.
Our mission is to create innovative technology that democratizes vaccination with choice and transparency, thereby empowering parents and creating a more just, free, healthy and happy world.